Ayurvedic & Holistic Treatments
Holistic treatments are a major feature of Sunflower Retreats' path to wellness and complement the yoga we practice. We have a wide range of treatments, as in a spa, but we differ in that we use only natural, organic products and take a holistic approach in our sessions.
A brochure describing these relaxing, healing and rejuvenating therapies will be given to you when you arrive and you can book them each day at breakfast-time with the Yoga teacher / Holistic Therapist. She will be available to discuss each treatment and help you to choose the perfect one for your own requirements.
Our treatments include:
- A range of Ayurvedic massages and Ayurvedic Consultations to suit personal requirements
- La Stone massage
- Ayurvedic facials using freshly picked aloe and flower remedies
- Bamboo massage
- Sunflower's Ultimate Healing Treatment
- Tibetan and Indian head massage
- Smudging sessions
- Treatments are available every day except for arrival and departure days. Prices range from €30 to €100, depending on duration and treatment.
The hot water baths of Le Terme Di Sant'Egidio, renowned for their healing properties since Roman times, are located close to Sperlonga.
The pool has sun-loungers, palm trees and a bar and the water has various depths and temperature zones in different pools. The sulphur spring waters have a temperature of 38°c, and have been used for centuries to draw impurities out of the skin, to stimulate skin cells to secrete natural oils and to reduce blood pressure and rheumatism. Combining sulphur water bathing with yoga practice is extremely healing to the whole body and mind.
A day trip, leaving after morning yoga and breakfast and returning in the afternoon, costs €50 per person, including entrance fee to baths, for a minimum of two people.