Booking and Travel Information
For twin or double en-suite rooms, excluding flights, transfers and offers
Prices for our retreat vacation are in US dollars and include:
- Accommodation in an en-suite bedroom
- Fresh linen and towels
- Room clean every other day and change of towels
- Five ninety-minute morning yoga classes (Friday through Tuesday) per six night holiday
- Three afternoon yoga and meditation classes of one hour per six night holiday
- Use of yoga mats
- Breakfast each day
- Three buffet lunches and three dinners, serving vegetarian cuisine and some local fish.
- A guided Sunday walk
- Unlimited use of the pool, Jacuzzi and Wi-Fi
What's not included:
- Flights to Costa Rica
- Transfers to and from the lodge in Mal Pais
- Transport to local restaurants
- Holistic treatments
- Any extra optional activities and tours
Four night breaks, from Thursday through Monday, are available both week and differ from 6-night retreats, only in that there are three morning yoga classes (Friday through Sunday ), one afternoon yoga class, two buffet lunches and one dinner.
Guests can also book from 11th to 24th to make a 13-night holiday, at a saving over the price of two 6-night holidays.
September and October 2018
Although we have no yoga retreats in Costa Rica Rica scheduled, we can arrange a personalised programme of yoga classes, holistic treatments, guided walks, accommodation and meals. Just send us an email.
Our Booking Information page has details of how to book online or through our office and a summary of what's included in your holiday and what to bring. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book.
You may wish to book your flights before you book your holiday. Our Costa Rica Travel page has information on flights to Costa Rica and how to get from San Jose to our jungle lodge.
Prices are in US dollars, but UK clients can book and pay in Sterling through our Payment Centre, once the office has made a reservation.